What is your Return Policy?
- If want to return the products, Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. Items must be without scuffs, scratches, Stains, Tears or Hair It must also be in the original packaging with the tags included.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned like Inner wears, lingerie, swimsuit, fragrances, beauty products, socks, anklets, bangles, earrings, bracelets, brooches, pendants, jewelry, necklaces, and rings. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards, Some health and personal care items
- Any product with the combo offer or with the gift must be returned in complete.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and you have to notify us within 14 days at email@example.com
- We cannot cancel the order after 6 hrs been passed for the order confirmation. Transaction charges will not be refunded even when the order would have been canceled before 6 hrs.
- Items must be returned at the customer's expense.
What are the situations where no refunds will be granted?
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, used, washed or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
What is your Refund Policy?
- Once your return is received within 14 days and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund after inspecting the returned Products.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, and in case when the method of purchase was COD then money will be deposited to your bank account within 45 days.
- Payment gateway charges, COD service charges, and shipping charges would not be refunded.
Why my funds are Late or missing?
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit/Debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of the above-mentioned things and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How are Refund and exchange policies applicable to Sale items?
- Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
What is your Exchange Policy?
- We only replace items within 14 days if they are defective or damaged due to our mistake. If you need to exchange it for the same item or other, send us an email at email@example.com with the pictures of the damaged product.
- If you would like to exchange an item, we would recommend returning the unwanted item back to us for a refund and placing a new order but first, email us the concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The products to be exchanged should have to be of same or higher value. The difference has to be paid by the customer if the value of the newly selected product will be higher.
- We do not exchange Inner wears, lingerie, swimsuit, fragrances, beauty products, socks, anklets, bangles, jewelry, earrings, bracelets, brooches, pendants, necklaces, and rings. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- we do not exchange products that were purchased on sale.
I received an item as a gift. Can I return or exchange it?
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return. Please contact us at email@example.com to proceed with the return.
Who will pay for the Shipping of returns and exchanges?
- To return your product, you have to first inform us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the product.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over CAD $200, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.